Hello! Let me introduce myself.
Hi! I’m Marina! I am wife and a mama of 4. For the longest time, they were my muse! I got the most of my inspiration when planning a cute session for them. I live off of dark chocolate and cappuccinos. In our free time we like to spend time outdoors, traveling and game nights.
- What is your editing style?
- I would describe my editing style as clean, true to color and timeless. I use a base preset for a starting point and this is what you see in the proofing gallery! For the final edits: edit all the background distractions, remove all skin blemishes and smooth skin as needed.
- Do I get digital images with my session fee?
- YES! Each session includes a limited number of digital images. You will also have the opportunity to purchase additional images once you view your proof gallery.
- How soon do I get my images?
- The proof gallery will be delivered within 7 days of the session. The selected edited images will be delivered within 3 week from the day you choose your images.
- Do you offer professional printing services?
- I am a huge believer in printing your images and having actual tangible prints for your family to see and to pass down to your future generations. I offer professional prints, canvases and beautiful heirloom albums.
- Do you help me with outfits for my family session?
- Of course I do! I offer clients beautifully coordinated family styling PDF files that have links to purchase pieces or just use as inspiration. I also have a client closet that has items I personally picked out knowing they will photograph well. I will send links to all these options after booking.
- Can my pets join the session?
- Yes! If they are a larger bread please bring someone with you to hold their leash while they are not in the shot. Some outdoor locations do have pet restrictions. Pets are also welcome for newborn sessions!
- What if it rains the day of our session?
- The session will be rescheduled to a different date that works for both of us! I do watch the weather closley and will contact you a few days before the session if it looks like we will be getting rained out. I do not make the final decision until 3-6 hours before the session especially in the summer.